Resource Guide: Capital Equipment Purchasing
- The "Gotchas" of Equipment Leasing. Mary A. Redmond. 92nd Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2007.
- Lease Vs. Buy Analysis: Real-Life Lessons You Don't Want to Forget. Deborah P. Darty and Norbert J. Ore. ISM's 87th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2002.
- Total Cost of Ownership — Capital Equipment. Mary Lu Harding. Purchasing Today®, September 2001, page 16.
- Leasing Makes Sense. Carla Young Harrington. Purchasing Today®, September 2001 p. 10.
- Calculating the Total Cost of Ownership. Sanjit Menezes. Purchasing Today®, May 2001, page 16.
- Proposing Capital Investments. Tom Bassett. Purchasing Today®, February 2001, p. 10.
- Analyzing the Total Cost of Ownership for Capital Equipment. Tom Bassett. Purchasing Today®, January 2001, p. 18.
- Applying TCO to Capital Equipment. Mary Lu Harding. NAPM InfoEdge, May 2000.
- Analyzing Costs for Various Purchases. Richard G. Newman. NAPM InfoEdge, August 1999.
- Show Your Depreciation. Christine A. Barnes. Purchasing Today®, May 1998, p. 14.
- Cut Out Costs: Capital Equipment. Candy Thorn. Purchasing Today®, February 1998, p. 6.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
- Capital Equipment Purchasing: Big Risk, Big Dollars, and Big Results. ISM Seminar.
To attend, call 800/888-6276 x401.
http://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/shopping/SearchSeminars.cfm By attending this seminar, you will learn how to use the capital expenditure process to achieve objectives, how to source capital purchases effectively, when to make lease-or-buy alternative decisions, and how to control a capital budget.
Please log in to see third party products.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.