Resource Guide: Electronic Commerce
- There’s a Strategic Weapon in E-procurement Services. Geon-Ceol Shin and Man-Young Hyun, C.P.M. 91st Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 2006.
- Technology: Fine Servant, Fearful Master. John L. Ballentine, C.P.M. Inside Supply Management®, January 2006, p. 10.
- Taking Technology's Pulse. Mary Siegfried. Inside Supply Management®, June 2005, p. 25.
- E-Sourcing: What's Hot and What’s Not. Larry C. Guinipero and Christine Loup. ISM’s 90th Annual International Supply Management Conference Proceedings, May 2005.
- Implementing an E-Procurement Solution. Eddie Rain. Inside Supply Management®, May 2005, p. 10.
- Essentials of E-Sourcing: A Practical Guide for Managing the RFX Process in an "E" Environment. Mary D. Lewis, ISM's 89th Annual International Conference Proceedings, April 2004.
- Thoughts on "E.". Roberta J. Duffy. Inside Supply Management®, May 2003, p. 22.
- Increasing Collaboration through E-Procurement. Tim Pownell, Inside Supply Management®, September 2002, p. 18.
- Collect, Compare, and Collaborate: Benchmarking in an E-Procurement Environment. D. Steven Wade. Inside Supply Management®, July 2002, p. 44.
- Piloting Your Way to Success in E-Sourcing. Daniel J. Orzell, Inside Supply Management®, June 2002, p. 20.
- Procuring E-Procurement. Christopher Berger, MBA, Inside Supply Management®, April 2002, p. 24.
- E-Sourcing Tools Can Improve Strategic Sourcing Processes, but Proceed with Caution. Pierre Mitchell. Inside Supply Management®, March 2002, p. 46.
- Finding a Fit: Payment and E-Procurement. Laura Flandrick, Inside Supply Management®, February 2002, p. 10.
- Evaluating E-Procurement Systems For the Supply Network. Stephen Bradley, Paul Chae, and George Hughes. Inside Supply Management®, January 2002, p. 16.
- E-Business for Service Purchases. Peter Hennigan. Purchasing Today®, May 2001, p. 46.
- Following the Path to a Successful E-Procurement Strategy. John Yuva and Michele J. Flynn. Purchasing Today®, November 2000, p. 56.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
- Efficient Supply Systems: eProcurement Opportunities. Self-paced online course from ISM. To order, call 800/888-6276, extension 401 or online at http://www.ism-knowledgecenter.ws.
Understand the opportunities e-commerce brings to your supply management function and why it is critical to develop a customized e-business strategy.
- E-Commerce Implementation Strategies. Self-paced online course from ISM. To order, call 800/888-6276, extension 401 or online at http://www.ism-knowledgecenter.ws.
This course focuses on how to select, implement and improve an e-commerce program. Topics include ongoing implementation strategy and how to expand programs in order to fully leverage your investment by evaluating key components to better streamline processes and increase "hands free" purchasing.
- E-Commerce Tools, Applications and Models. Self-paced online course from ISM. To order, call 800/888-6276, extension 401 or online at http://www.ism-knowledgecenter.ws.
This course introduces you to e-commerce including tools, applications, standards and models. You will look at the evolution of e-commerce, review the benefits and impacts, and analyze the key characteristics of various e-procurement applications and review both standards and legal developments affecting e-commerce.
Please log in to see third party products.
Please log in to see Web Sites.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.