Resource Guide: The Purchasing Card
- Finding a Fit: Payment and E-Procurement. Laura Flandrick. Inside Supply Management®, February 2002, p. 10.
- How Well is the "One-Card" Working? Carolyn Pye Sostrom. Purchasing Today®, July 2000, p. 47.
- The Procurement Card So Far. Stephanie A. King. Purchasing Today®, July 1999, p. 51.
- Keep the Cards Stacked in Your Favor. Sara L. Vinas, J.D. Purchasing Today®, May 1999, p. 24.
- Getting Your Procurement Card Program Back On Track. Stephanie A. King. NAPM's 84th Annual International Conference Proceedings®, 1999.
- Phelps Dodge Integrates Procurement Cards with On-Site Stores and Purchasing System. Brenda L. Bunch, C.P.M., Kevin Scott, Elizabeth Klune, and Sean Bradley. NAPM's 84th Annual International Conference Proceedings®, 1999.
- Using P-cards and Other E-cash on the Internet. Lee Krotseng. NAPM's 84th Annual International Conference Proceedings, May 1999.
- The Smart Card: Propelling it Forward. Marilyn Lester. Purchasing Today®, April 1999, p. 40.
- Making Procurement Cards Work for You. Myra Cohen. Purchasing Today®, October 1998, p. 37.
Articles From Other Sources:
Please log in to view the Articles From Other Sources.
Please log in to see third party products.
Please log in to view the Other Resources.