What is Supplier Diversity?
An organization's efforts to include different categories of suppliers in its sourcing process and active supply base and to address the opportunities and challenges that arise from differences and similarities.
- Proactive business process that seeks to provide diverse suppliers equal access to purchasing opportunities
- Promotes supplier participation reflective of a company's diverse customer base and the diverse business community
- ISM Diversity Welcome Page
- Supplier Diversity
- Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity® (CPSD®)
- Diversity Committee
- ISM Diversity Committee Mentor Program
- Additional Resources