Just in ETime Newsletter
Sign up now to join "Just in ETime," ISM's electronic newsletter — FREE! The mailing list delivers ISM- and supply chain-related news and updates to your desktop every other week. You'll also receive regular updates for breaking news, such as the ISM Reports on Business®.
Other topics will include:
- Inside Supply Management® previews
- Information on upcoming seminars and programs
- News items of interest to purchasing/supply professionals
- Changes to certification rules/requirements
- Web sites of interest to purchasing/supply professionals
Check out past issues of ISM's Just in ETime newsletter.
To receive Just in ETime:
- First, log into the ISM Web site using your username and password.
- If you have never created a profile/account on the ISM Web site — or if you don't remember if you have an account — click "Log In" in the upper right-hand corner of the ISM Home Page.
- Under "Log In," you will find a "Did you forget your username and password?" link. Click that link, and enter your e-mail address. (If you have more than one e-mail address, try each one.)
- If you do have an account, the ISM system will e-mail you your username and password.
- If, however, the system tells you the e-mail address was not found in our records, you will want to create a new account. Do this by clicking the "My Account" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the ISM Web site, followed by "Create New Account."
- Once you've created your new account, proceed to the "Manage Newsletters" link, which is also found under the "My Account" tab.
- Finally, select Just in ETime from the list of available newsletters.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact RaeAnn Slaybaugh.
Note: Once you subscribe to Just in ETime, you'll begin receiving biweekly e-mails with news, tidbits, and other information.
- Proceed to the "Manage Newsletters" link, which is found under the "My Account" tab in the upper right-hand corner of any ISM web page.
- Next un-check the box next to the Just in ETime listing and click the "Update Subscription" button at the bottom of the web page.