January 2014, Vol. 26, No. 1
for the volunteer leadership
Take Advantage of ISM's Career Center
ISM's Career Center links job seekers and employers.
The Career Center includes career opportunities from around the country, searchable by job title, location, minimum salary level or industry. Refer to this section if you want to post your résumé, post a job or find other job-hunting resources.
This useful resource has proven to be one of the most popular areas on the ISM website.
The Career Center offers a bevy of other career resources, as well, including a listing of other job-hunting sites, relocation resources, career information and scholarships available at the affiliate/group/forum level.
Available features for job seekers:
- Résumé critique by a career expert
- Manage job search from profile screen
- Attach résumé as Rich Text Document (.rtf)
- Increased security options and confidentiality
- Message center
- See number of times your résumé is viewed
- Track career opportunities you've applied for
- Search jobs by industry
- Résumés never deleted
- Receive new job notifications without an online résumé
- Frequently asked questions/help section
Available features for employers:
- Track past and present job postings
- Résumé search results screen
- Job post review screen
- Ability to include a link to your website in your job posting
- Track the number of times your job posting is viewed.
- View the number of résumés received (per job)
- Contact a job seeker confidentially
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
We are always looking for bright ideas from affiliates, Groups and Forums to feature in NewsLine. If you have an idea that you would like to share, please contact Linda Thomas in ISM Affiliate Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.