Just in ETime Newsletter
Sign up now to join "Just in ETime," ISM's electronic newsletter — FREE! The mailing list delivers ISM- and supply chain-related news and updates to your desktop every other week. You'll also receive regular updates for breaking news, such as the ISM Reports on Business®.
Other topics will include:
- Inside Supply Management® previews
- Information on upcoming seminars and programs
- News items of interest to purchasing/supply professionals
- Changes to certification rules/requirements
- Web sites of interest to purchasing/supply professionals
Check out past issues of ISM's Just in ETime newsletter.
To receive Just in ETime:
- First, log into the ISM Web site using your username and password.
- If you have never created a profile/account on the ISM Web site — or if you don't remember if you have an account — click "Log In" in the upper right-hand corner of the ISM Home Page.
- Under "Log In," you will find a "Did you forget your username and password?" link. Click that link, and enter your e-mail address. (If you have more than one e-mail address, try each one.)
- If you do have an account, the ISM system will e-mail you your username and password.
- If, however, the system tells you the e-mail address was not found in our records, you will want to create a new account. Do this by clicking the "My Account" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the ISM Web site, followed by "Create New Account."
- Once you've created your new account, proceed to the "Manage Newsletters" link, which is also found under the "My Account" tab.
- Finally, select Just in ETime from the list of available newsletters.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact RaeAnn Slaybaugh.
Note: Once you subscribe to Just in ETime, you'll begin receiving biweekly e-mails with news, tidbits, and other information.
- Proceed to the "Manage Newsletters" link, which is found under the "My Account" tab in the upper right-hand corner of any ISM web page.
- Next un-check the box next to the Just in ETime listing and click the "Update Subscription" button at the bottom of the web page.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions on the content of Just in ETime messages, contact RaeAnn Slaybaugh at 800/888-6276, ext. 3006.