ISM Professional Series, Volume 3 - Leadership in Supply Management, eBook, Kindle Only
Please log in to add this item to your cart.
Save $30.00 (30%) by joining ISM. Click here to join now.
As one of the core study items for the CPSM® Exams, the ISM Professional Series e-book, Volume 3 — Leadership in Supply Management, is one of the most critical materials to use during your CPSM® Exam preparation. The ISM Professional Series focuses on challenges, goals and integrated skill sets needed to be successful in strategic supply management. It goes deeper into explanations of the topics covered in CPSM® Exam 3. This is one of three volumes, with one volume available to purchase for each of the three exams (E-book version is only sold individually. Print version is available individually or as a set.). The series draws from all industries and levels, formulating a macro view of the profession.
The first half of Volume 3 explores management issues such as, developing shared values, setting direction, creating alignment and commitment for the supply organizations shared vision. These chapters deal with issues such as various leadership styles, developing strategies, aligning with internal and external stakeholders, team building and managing conflict within the supply organization. The second half of the book focuses on risk management and mitigation, developing business plans and linking these to the strategic sourcing process. This includes outsourcing, developing and staffing the supply management organization, providing rewards and professional development for supply management and executing the strategic sourcing process. This book should be read by anyone who manages the supply management function or who is involved in the supply management strategy setting and planning process.
This version (.mobi) is only for Kindle devices. If you have another device, please purchase the tablet version.
As one of the top referenced books by the CPSM® and CPSM® Bridge Exam Diagnostic Practice Exams, the ISM Professional Series also works in conjunction with the CPSM® Study Guide to help focus your study and be more efficient. The ISM Professional Series is an essential resource for every supply chain professional.
Please view the How to Study page for more assistance.
***Before Buying the E-Book Version, Please Read the Following***
There are NO REFUNDS on e-books. Once you purchase an e-book, the download is available instantly and cannot be returned or refunded for any reason. If you are unsure, may want to consider purchasing the print version.
- To be able to read your e-book, you MUST have an e-reading application downloaded to your device. Some popular ones available in your device's application store are iBooks, Google Books, Amazon Kindle app, Nook app, Evernote, Aldiko Book Reader app, Kobo eBooks app, etc.
- Some devices may download the file to your Download folder or My Files folder. In this case, drag the file to your selected reader application (see the online help support section for your device).
- Only purchase an e-book with the device (tablet/e-reader) you plan to store and read it on. Do not purchase while using your desktop computer, as you may not be able to transfer it to your tablet/e-reading device.
- E-books must be purchased by the person using the e-book and are non-transferrable to another person.
- Group or multiple purchases are not available for e-books. Bulk/quantity pricing is not available.
For additional assistance, please see the device help support and/or help support for your reader application.
Here a few helpful links:
Apple iPad: http://www.apple.com/itunes/inside-itunes/2010/04/using-itunes-to-add-epub-files-to-ibooks.html
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200505520
Kindle for Android: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201159160#personaldocs
Google Nexus: http://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en
Samsung Tablets: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/
Item Number: PS3-D-KINDLEONLY