ISM Professional Series, Volume 1 - Foundation of Supply Management, eBook, Kindle
Please log in to add this item to your cart.
Save $30.00 (30%) by joining ISM. Click here to join now.
As one of the core study items for the CPSM® Exams, the ISM Professional Series e-book, Volume 1 — Foundation of Supply Management, is one of the most critical materials to use during your CPSM® Exam preparation. The ISM Professional Series focuses on challenges, goals and integrated skill sets needed to be successful in strategic supply management. It goes deeper into explanations of the topics covered in CPSM® Exam 1. This is one of three volumes, with one volume available to purchase for each of the three exams (E-book version is only sold individually. Print version is available individually or as a set.). The series draws from all industries and levels, formulating a macro view of the profession.
This volume looks at more traditional areas of supply management from a leading-edge perspective. It covers data analysis, budgeting, cost management, including cost-price and total cost of ownership analysis, and leasing arrangements. This book provides an in-depth view of sourcing, negotiating and contracting with suppliers. Taken as a whole, these chapters provide an excellent perspective on the process steps associated with strategic sourcing. The book also focuses on three of the overarching concerns of supply management; supplier relationship management, social and legal responsibility and international issues, including global sourcing, logistics and exchange rate and countertrade issues. This book is a critical read for those relatively new to supply management, those who have not had a formal education in supply management and anyone who wants to stay abreast of the latest practices in supply management.
This version (.mobi) is only for Kindle devices. If you have another device, please purchase the tablet version.
As one of the top referenced books by the CPSM® and CPSM® Bridge Exam Diagnostic Practice Exams,, the ISM Professional Series also works in conjunction with the CPSM® Study Guide to help focus your study and be more efficient. The ISM Professional Series is an essential resource for every supply chain professional.
Please view the How to Study page for more assistance.
***Before Buying the E-Book Version, Please Read the Following***
There are NO REFUNDS on e-books. Once you purchase an e-book, the download is available instantly and cannot be returned or refunded for any reason. If you are unsure, may want to consider purchasing the print version.
- To be able to read your e-book, you MUST have an e-reading application downloaded to your device. Some popular ones available in your device's application store are iBooks, Google Books, Amazon Kindle app, Nook app, Evernote, Aldiko Book Reader app, Kobo eBooks app, etc.
- Some devices may download the file to your Download folder or My Files folder. In this case, drag the file to your selected reader application (see the online help support section for your device).
- Only purchase an e-book with the device (tablet/e-reader) you plan to store and read it on. Do not purchase while using your desktop computer, as you may not be able to transfer it to your tablet/e-reading device.
- E-books must be purchased by the person using the e-book and are non-transferrable to another person.
- Group or multiple purchases are not available for e-books. Bulk/quantity pricing is not available.
For additional assistance, please see the device help support and/or help support for your reader application.
Here a few helpful links:
Apple iPad: http://www.apple.com/itunes/inside-itunes/2010/04/using-itunes-to-add-epub-files-to-ibooks.html
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200505520
Kindle for Android: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201159160#personaldocs
Google Nexus: http://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en
Samsung Tablets: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/
Item Number: PS1-D-KINDLEONLY