ISM Web Seminars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
New ISM Web Seminars
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Time: 11:30 am Eastern
Sponsored by riskmethods
Suppliers are the life-blood of the Sourcing organization – the source of not only critical products and services to keep the business running, but also of innovation, competitive differentiation, and supply chain efficiency. But while most Sourcing teams focus extensively on their own organization’s goals and objectives, requirements and processes, few devote as much effort to understanding the same pressures and drivers from the supplier’s point-of-view.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
This webinar will take a supplier-centric view of the Sourcing function to better understand the supplier to maximize the value inherent in the relationship by examining:
- How do you become your supplier’s customer of choice?
- What is your value proposition to your suppliers?
- When and how can you allow for supplier differentiation and how can you create more value for both of you in the process?
- Not all suppliers are created equal – how can you segment and prioritize the supply base?
- How much do you really know about your suppliers? What should you know? Where do you need to look for potential risks and how to mitigate?
- Can you Crowdsource supplier content? What is the business case for self-service portals to capture and maintain supplier profile data?
- What KPIs give the best indicators of Supplier Performance and what is the best way to give suppliers feedback?
- How do your supplier’s want to collaborate with you and how can technology make their lives easier?
VP Corporate Development
Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by Scout RFP
Strategic sourcing plays a pivotal role in the growth of global enterprises. As such, sourcing has evolved from a "black box" function to one that must work seamlessly with the lines of business. Join us to find out how you can ramp up your 2017 sourcing strategy.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- Expedite time to value
- Increase collaboration with the line of business
- Tighten compliance
- Maximize business impact
For more ISM Webinars click the button below.
Previous ISM Web Seminars
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
Hosted by riskmethods. November 16, 2016
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
Hosted by riskmethods. November 10, 2016
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
Hosted by Zycus. October 19, 2016
- What Procurement Organizations Need Most – Flexibility & Agility
Hosted by Tradeshift and Determine. September 28, 2016
- Do you have a 360° View of your Suppliers?
Hosted by MetricStream. September 21, 2016
- Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
Hosted by MetricStream. September 14, 2016
- Global Travel Procurement: Is it Time?
Hosted by ADTRAV. August 31, 2016
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
Hosted by Zycus. August 24, 2016
- Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Hosted by Zycus. July 27, 2016
- The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge
Hosted by POOL4TOOL. June 28, 2016
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
Hosted by MetricStream. June 8, 2016
- Mastering Indirect Procurement- 5 Keys to Success
Hosted by Zycus. May 26, 2016
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) – Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
Hosted by Zycus. April 28, 2016
- Fact or Fiction – You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
Hosted by TradeShift and riskmethods. April 26, 2016
- How to Implement a Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy That Works!
Hosted by riskmethods. March 30, 2016
- Gain Third Party Intelligence for Advanced Third Party Management
Hosted by MetricStream. March 9, 2016
- The P2P Playbook - Planning for Success
Hosted by Zycus. January 27, 2016
- Achieving Third Party Compliance with stronger Anti-Corruption program
Hosted by MetricStream. December 2, 2015
Interested in sponsoring? For information contact:
ISM Sales Department
480/752-6276 or 800/888-6276