New ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
Managing Your Supply Chain in a Volatile World
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 2:30 pm Eastern
Sponsored by POOL4TOOL
Let's face it - we live in turbulent times. Political, financial, environmental, and other changes around the globe are forcing businesses to adapt. In this webinar, our all-star panel of supplier-insight solution providers can show you how best-in-class companies are managing supply chain risk in unpredictable environments. Join ISM and sponsors riskmethods, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, and POOL4TOOL in a discussion centered on risk identification and avoidance in your supply chain. Led by research from the Hackett Group, this free webinar on May 4th will eliminate your blind spots and keep you ahead of the curve.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- Learn how to reduce risk in your supply base
- Learn how to increase supplier compliance
- Learn what tools are available to monitor and improve performance among your suppliers
- Learn how an integrated platform can consolidate and display all aspects of supplier risk and compliance
- Learn about the unexpected benefits of risk management solutions
Roger Blumberg, Chief Commercial Officer at POOL4TOOL
Bill Demartino, General Manager of North America at riskmethods
Patrick Connaughton, Senior Research Director at The Hackett Group
Edda Rottscheidt, Director of Market Planning at LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Enterprise Success: Strategic Sourcing in the Age of Collaboration
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by Scout RFP
Rising globalization. Intense competition. High customer expectations. Rapid change. These are just a few of the challenges (and opportunities) that we face in today's business world. Now more than ever, it's absolutely crucial to execute sourcing, procurement, and supply chain management to a highly strategic and high performing degree. To rise to these challenges — and grasp the opportunities they present — sourcing leaders today must reform, automate, educate, and, ultimately, work seamlessly with business stakeholders to achieve truly strategic sourcing.
Join Antonio Humphreys, Senior Manager of Global Procurement at Adobe, and Shane Hetrick, Product Manager at Scout RFP, to learn how to easily execute a successful cross-team collaborative sourcing plan.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- Dismantle barriers to collaboration
- Increase business impact down to the bottom line
- Foster seamless communication
Fast-Tracking your Organization’s Efforts to Protect your Supply Chain from Risk
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Time: 11:00 am Eastern
Sponsored by riskmethods
With modern supply chains growing more complex, proactive supply chain risk management plays a significant role in an enterprise’s profitability, reputation, and often, survival. Focus on cost reduction coupled with practices like outsourcing, use of mega-suppliers, Lean and just-in-time inventory management have clear business justifications, but they have collectively increased risk. As the bottom-line impacts of operational risk continue to grow, organizations are shifting their approach and pushing risk to the top of the corporate leadership’s agenda.
Whether you have already invested in a supplier management platform or if you are still struggling to get a risk management initiative off the ground, advancements in technology make advancing or starting a program to manage supply chain risk is easier, and faster, than ever.
Join our webinar with riskmethods and The Hackett Group for three tips on how to:
- Minimize traditional organizational barriers that prevent risk initiatives from gaining traction
- Build a business case and win over stakeholders
- Identify solutions that go beyond “software”
This Webinar Event Includes 1 CEH Certificate that will be provided 24 hours after the conclusion of the event.
Please click here to view and print your CEH certificate.
For more ISM Webinars click the button below.
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
Hosted by TradeShift. April 19, 2017
- Predictive Resilience: Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
Hosted by RapidRatings. April 13, 2017
- The ROI of a Best-in-Class Procurement Department
Hosted by Zycus. March 19, 2017
- Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
Hosted by MetricStream. March 16, 2017
- Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
Hosted by Scout RFP. February 9, 2017
- Supplier-Centric Sourcing
Hosted by Zycus. January 31, 2017
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
Hosted by riskmethods. November 16, 2016
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
Hosted by riskmethods. November 10, 2016
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
Hosted by Zycus. October 19, 2016
- What Procurement Organizations Need Most – Flexibility & Agility
Hosted by Tradeshift and Determine. September 28, 2016
- Do you have a 360° View of your Suppliers?
Hosted by MetricStream. September 21, 2016
- Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
Hosted by MetricStream. September 14, 2016
- Global Travel Procurement: Is it Time?
Hosted by ADTRAV. August 31, 2016
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
Hosted by Zycus. August 24, 2016
- Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Hosted by Zycus. July 27, 2016
- The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge
Hosted by POOL4TOOL. June 28, 2016
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
Hosted by MetricStream. June 8, 2016
- Mastering Indirect Procurement- 5 Keys to Success
Hosted by Zycus. May 26, 2016
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) - Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
Hosted by Zycus. April 28, 2016
- Fact or Fiction - You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
Hosted by TradeShift and riskmethods. April 26, 2016