New ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
Evaluating Financial Health of Private Suppliers to Maintain Resilient Operations
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by RapidRatings
Private companies will account for 70-80% of the critical suppliers in your third-party ecosystem, yet most organizations don't actually evaluate the financial risks of private suppliers with the same rigor or consistency as they do with public ones. Attend this session to understand the options available for private company financial analysis and how understanding the financial health of these companies can help your company maintain resilient operations and business continuity.
- Learn how to reduce risk in your supply base
- Recognize the link between financial health and business resiliency & continuity
- Understand why public & private companies should be evaluated on the same basis
- Realize the importance of obtaining financials for private companies
- Learn how to obtain financials for private companies
James Gellert, CEO, Rapid Ratings International
Stephanie Schaefer, Senior Sourcing Manager, GE Healthcare
This Webinar Event Includes 1 CEH Certificate that will be provided 24 hours after the conclusion of the event.
For more ISM Webinars click the button below.
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- Fast-Tracking your Organization’s Efforts to Protect your Supply Chain from Risk
Sponsored by riskmethods | May 11, 2017
- Enterprise Success: Strategic Sourcing in the Age of Collaboration
Sponsored by Scout RFP | May 9, 2017
- Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
Hosted by TradeShift. April 19, 2017
- Predictive Resilience: Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
Hosted by RapidRatings | April 13, 2017
- Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
Hosted by MetricStream | March 16, 2017
- Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
Hosted by Scout RFP | February 9, 2017
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
Hosted by riskmethods | November 16, 2016
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
Hosted by riskmethods | November 10, 2016
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
Hosted by Zycus | October 19, 2016
- What Procurement Organizations Need Most – Flexibility & Agility
Hosted by Tradeshift and Determine | September 28, 2016
- Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
Hosted by MetricStream | September 14, 2016
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
Hosted by Zycus | August 24, 2016
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
Hosted by MetricStream | June 8, 2016
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) - Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
Hosted by Zycus | April 28, 2016
- Fact or Fiction - You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
Hosted by TradeShift and riskmethods | April 26, 2016