New ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by RapidRatings
Supply chain organizations are moving to a more proactive approach to address their most critical concerns. In order to develop processes for risk mitigation and embedding those into team development, leading organizations are turning to predictive analytics to make a true investment into managing risks. The ROI is not only in the potential risk avoided, but even more so in the opportunities uncovered to build agile and resilient supply chains. Using financial health as the foundation of your risk management strategy provides that early warning and ability to build predictive resilience.
Key Learning Objectives
- Financial health evaluation will help mitigate all types of risk
- The need for robust and predictive analysis is critical
- Developing processes for risk mitigation can help uncover hidden opportunities
- Building financial acumen and its application can build organizational resilience
Peter Murray, Managing Director, Supply Chain Market Development at Rapid Ratings
Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by TradeShift
One of the most powerful elements to achieving superior procure-to-pay performance also happens to be one of the simplest. With it you enable procurement agility, elevate your entire enterprise, and deliver engagement levels most CPOs only dream of. Collaboration is king for a process which involves multiple stakeholders, the business and suppliers, like P2P. For most procurement departments, the development and execution of a highly collaborative P2P operation can create significant value and enable procurement to be more proactive and responsive to the needs of all stakeholders – in a word, more agile. For procurement and supply chain technology, collaborative functionality is the next logical evolution.
Key Learning Objectives
- Why collaborative technologies are the next step
- Where collaboration sits on the CPOs priority list
- What the pitfalls are of not considering a collaborative process
- How seamless collaboration can impact key procure-to-pay metrics
- The role of collaboration in improving supplier relationships
Managing Your Supply Chain in a Volatile World
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 2:30 pm Eastern
Sponsored by POOL4TOOL
Let’s face it - we live in turbulent times. Political, financial, environmental, and other changes around the globe are forcing businesses to adapt. In this webinar, our all-star panel of supplier-insight solution providers can show you how best-in-class companies are managing supply chain risk in unpredictable environments. Join ISM and sponsors riskmethods, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, and POOL4TOOL in a discussion centered on risk identification and avoidance in your supply chain. Led by research from the Hackett Group, this free webinar on May 4th will eliminate your blind spots and keep you ahead of the curve.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- Learn how to reduce risk in your supply base
- Learn how to increase supplier compliance
- Learn what tools are available to monitor and improve performance among your suppliers
- Learn how an integrated platform can consolidate and display all aspects of supplier risk and compliance
- Learn about the unexpected benefits of risk management solutions
Roger Blumberg, Chief Commercial Officer at POOL4TOOL
Bill Demartino, General Manager of North America at riskmethods
Patrick Connaughton, Senior Research Director at The Hackett Group
Edda Rottscheidt, Director of Market Planning at LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Enterprise Success: Strategic Sourcing in the Age of Collaboration
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Time: 11:00 am Eastern
Sponsored by Scout RFP
Rising globalization. Intense competition. High customer expectations. Rapid change. These are just a few of the challenges (and opportunities) that we face in today's business world. Now more than ever, it's absolutely crucial to execute sourcing, procurement, and supply chain management to a highly strategic and high performing degree. To rise to these challenges — and grasp the opportunities they present — sourcing leaders today must reform, automate, educate, and, ultimately, work seamlessly with business stakeholders to achieve truly strategic sourcing.
Join Antonio Humphreys, Senior Manager of Global Procurement at Adobe, and Shane Hetrick, Product Manager at Scout RFP, to learn how to easily execute a successful cross-team collaborative sourcing plan.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- Dismantle barriers to collaboration
- Increase business impact down to the bottom line
- Foster seamless communication
For more ISM Webinars click the button below.
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- The ROI of a Best-in-Class Procurement Department
Hosted by Zycus. March 19, 2017
- Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
Hosted by MetricStream. March 16, 2017
- Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
Hosted by Scout RFP. February 9, 2017
- Supplier-Centric Sourcing
Hosted by Zycus. January 31, 2017
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
Hosted by riskmethods. November 16, 2016
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
Hosted by riskmethods. November 10, 2016
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
Hosted by Zycus. October 19, 2016
- What Procurement Organizations Need Most – Flexibility & Agility
Hosted by Tradeshift and Determine. September 28, 2016
- Do you have a 360° View of your Suppliers?
Hosted by MetricStream. September 21, 2016
- Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
Hosted by MetricStream. September 14, 2016
- Global Travel Procurement: Is it Time?
Hosted by ADTRAV. August 31, 2016
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
Hosted by Zycus. August 24, 2016
- Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Hosted by Zycus. July 27, 2016
- The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge
Hosted by POOL4TOOL. June 28, 2016
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
Hosted by MetricStream. June 8, 2016
- Mastering Indirect Procurement- 5 Keys to Success
Hosted by Zycus. May 26, 2016
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) – Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
Hosted by Zycus. April 28, 2016
- Fact or Fiction – You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
Hosted by TradeShift and riskmethods. April 26, 2016