ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
Creating a Competitive Advantage in Your Supply Chain: Benefits of Financial Health Beyond Evaluating Financial Risk
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by: RapidRatingsRegister Now
Do you know how to evaluate your company’s financial health to identify risk? Interested in knowing why your company’s financial health can reduce disruption in your supply chain?
Almost every industry is prone to disruption, and disruption in any part of your supply chain could mean lost sales and a damaged brand reputation. Evaluating your company’s financial health can be a leading indicator for other risks, including performance, business continuity, and even cyber risk. Focusing on financial transparency can assist with finding the strongest partners that drive growth and build healthier business relationships.
Hear how leading organizations have used financial health to partner with the strongest suppliers and leveraged their supply chains to build a competitive advantage.
Join Brian Sica in this webinar to understand the financial health of your supply chain and learn how you can mitigate the risk and strengthen your company’s ability to exercise innovation and agility.
Comprehensive risk intelligence: the key to up-level your SRM processes
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Time: 11:00am Eastern
Sponsored by: riskmethodsRegister Now
Are you trying to leverage existing investments to improve the quality and reliance of your supply?
Did you know that existing risk management programs were forged in reaction to the Financial crisis a decade ago? There were tools and approaches formulated while cost-cutting measures were implemented. This has since led to historically low inventory buffers and lead times shrinking to minutes, leaving no option for supply disruptions.
Connect with Bill Dematino and Stephanie Schori in this webinar and watch how they explore new approaches to enhance and extend existing SRM programs and tools to account for the increased risk exposure faced by manufacturers in today’s business ecosystem.
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- Artificial Intelligence - Changing the Landscape of Due Diligence and Monitoring
Sponsored by LexisNexis | March 8, 2018
- Decoding the Latest Procure to Pay Benchmarks – Know the Secret behind the Leading Procurement Teams
Sponsored by Zycus | February 22, 2018
- Managing The "Human" Side Of Digital Procurement Transformation
Sponsored by Zycus | December 19, 2017
- Optimizing Business Travel In A Consumer-Driven World
Sponsored by American Express Global Business Travel | December 6, 2017
- Supplier Collaboration: Driving Value, Innovation and Growth
Sponsored by Tradeshift | November 8, 2017
- Simply Powerful Purchasing | P2P Best Practices for Generating Business Value
Sponsored by BravoSolution | September 14, 2017
- Customer-Centric Procurement: Correlating Customer Experience to World-Class Performance
Sponsored by Zycus | August 25, 2017
- Why Risk Monitoring Matters: A Practical Guide for Increasing Visibility to Potential Risks
Sponsored by LexisNexis | July 26, 2017
- Evaluating Financial Health of Private Suppliers to Maintain Resilient Operations
Sponsored by RapidRatings | July 19, 2017
- Optimize Procure to Pay by Maturing Your B2B Integration: A Practical Roadmap
Sponsored by OpenText | June 13, 2017
- Fast-Tracking your Organization’s Efforts to Protect your Supply Chain from Risk
Sponsored by riskmethods | May 11, 2017
- Enterprise Success: Strategic Sourcing in the Age of Collaboration
Sponsored by Scout RFP | May 9, 2017
- Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
Hosted by TradeShift. April 19, 2017
- Predictive Resilience: Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
Hosted by RapidRatings | April 13, 2017
Interested in sponsoring? For information contact: