ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
Decoding the Latest Procure to Pay Benchmarks – Know the Secret behind the Leading Procurement Teams
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by: ZycusRegister Now
This webcast will decode the findings from the latest Procure-to-Pay Performance Study by The Hackett group. According to the study findings, nearly 90% of companies are planning initiatives to streamline their P2P policies, with customer satisfaction being the leading objective.
- Ingredients for a fully electronic P2P process
- Metrics that separate world-class organizations from their peers
- Impact of digital transformation on procurement
Artificial Intelligence - Changing the Landscape of Due Diligence and Monitoring
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by: LexisNexisRegister Now
Are you interested in gaining insight on the technology of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Are you making the most of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Attend this webinar to hear about what AI and machine learning technologies are and how these technologies are being applied on third party risk diligence and monitoring solutions. You will see real life implication examples and you will learn how AI techniques have become an essential part of technology and efficiency. Join Karen Gray and Pawana Burlakoti to gain insights on how recent advancements in AI and Machine Learning have contributed to the growth of automation; and learn how both are shifting the landscape of due diligence and the monitoring of third-parties.
Find out how to maximize efforts of existing resources, such as:
- Applying fuzzy algorithms to uncover blind spots. These algorithms provide alternatives that a user does not know about, offering broader coverage.
- Incorporating Machine learning to eliminate results that are not useful or relevant. Machine learning can be implemented to find risk data that match an organizations risk management principles.
- Automating search criteria and allowing technology to monitor entity risk to take the burden of manual work from users and implement technology for diligence and monitoring.
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- Managing The "Human" Side Of Digital Procurement Transformation
Sponsored by Zycus | December 19, 2017
- Optimizing Business Travel In A Consumer-Driven World
Sponsored by American Express Global Business Travel | December 6, 2017
- Supplier Collaboration: Driving Value, Innovation and Growth
Sponsored by Tradeshift | November 8, 2017
- Simply Powerful Purchasing | P2P Best Practices for Generating Business Value
Sponsored by BravoSolution | September 14, 2017
- Customer-Centric Procurement: Correlating Customer Experience to World-Class Performance
Sponsored by Zycus | August 25, 2017
- Why Risk Monitoring Matters: A Practical Guide for Increasing Visibility to Potential Risks
Sponsored by LexisNexis | July 26, 2017
- Evaluating Financial Health of Private Suppliers to Maintain Resilient Operations
Sponsored by RapidRatings | July 19, 2017
- Optimize Procure to Pay by Maturing Your B2B Integration: A Practical Roadmap
Sponsored by OpenText | June 13, 2017
- Fast-Tracking your Organization’s Efforts to Protect your Supply Chain from Risk
Sponsored by riskmethods | May 11, 2017
- Enterprise Success: Strategic Sourcing in the Age of Collaboration
Sponsored by Scout RFP | May 9, 2017
- Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
Hosted by TradeShift. April 19, 2017
- Predictive Resilience: Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
Hosted by RapidRatings | April 13, 2017
- Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
Hosted by MetricStream | March 16, 2017