85th Annual International Purchasing Conference & Educational Exhibit, - April 30 - May 3, 2000
Sunday, April 30, 2000
- Tom Peters' Keynote Presentation
- Navigating and Networking During the Conference: A Workshop for First-time Participants
Monday, May 1, 2000
- How I Got Blitzed and Lived to Tell the Story: Supplier Development - Fast, Slow, Kaizen to the Max!
- Shifting Millennium Skills in to High Gear to Drive Organizational Capability
- Web-Based Electronic Ordering Systems
- Successful Online Bidding and Contract Management (Set 1)
- Successful Online Bidding and Contract Management (Set 2)
- Developing Laws in Electronic Commerce - What Every Purchaser Should Know
- The Successful Merger of Two Supplier Certification Processes
- Have You Hugged Your Supplier Today? The Benefits as a Preferred Customer
- Chaos Theory: Can We Use It to Our Advantage in Supply Management?
- Cost Reduction Using 10 Inventory Management Techniques
- International Purchasing "Rules of the Road": Terms and Conditions in the International Marketplace
- Benchmarking of Purchasing: How to Reach "Best Practice" in Supply
- Exit Stage Right - Ending Supplier Relationships without Burning Bridges
Tuesday, May 2, 2000
- Carl Palash's Speech on the Economic Outlook
- Write Now! How to Turn Your Expertise into Marketable, Professional Text
- The Semiannual Economic Forecasts for the Manufacturing and Non-manufactuing Industries
- How to Answer the "Call for Presentations"
- Determining What Services Cost: Cost Analysis Outside Manufacturing
- Go for the Gusto! Recognizing Your Volunteer Leadership
- The Public/Private Partnership: Developing the Suppliers You Need
- Discovering True Savings through Non Traditional Purchasing Engagement
- The Future of MRO E-Commerce is Now!
- Thinking Lean
- Managing Inbound Domestic and International Transportation
- Applying Lean Thinking to Your Company and Your Supply Chain
- Negotiation in the New Millenium(Set 1)
- Negotiation in the New Millenium(Set 2)
- Does Contract Law or the UCC Apply?
- Value Chain Management - The Next Step In Supply Chain Management
- Will the Real Definition of Supply Chain Management Please Stand Up?
Wednesday, May 3, 2000
- Purchasing in a "dot.com" World
- Electronic Commerce - Savior or Pipe Dream?
- Developing Your International Procurement and Supply Skills
- Project Management Success - "I Guarantee It"
- Evaluating and Assessing Your Supply Chains
- Location and Qualification of Global Sources
- New Strategies in Bid/Value Analysis - A Simulation Game
- The Current State of Best Practices in Purchasing (Set 1)
- The Current State of Best Practices in Purchasing (Set 2)
- The Current State of Best Practices in Purchasing (Set 3)