Administering Contracts: From Award to Completion
Sharpen your contract administration skills from start to finish. Organizations today demand top-notch skills through every step of the contract process, and this seminar is designed to meet that challenge. Your expert instructor will take you through the steps of contract administration from the time the award is made through acceptance and final payment. Don’t miss this opportunity to ensure contracting success.
Who should attend
Anyone with contract administration responsibilities, especially those working in organizations that demand world-class skills sets from those involved in contract administration activities.
You will earn 14 CEHs for this seminar
You will learn
- Elements of contract administration
- Contract administration techniques
- Contract performance measurement
- How to get fair treatment in contract changes
- Types of statements of work (SOW) and Developing the Work Breakdown Structure
- Contract termination issues
- Payments and considerations for progress payments
- Acceptance and close-out issues
- The inputs and outputs in contract administration.
- Objectives of contract administration, contract life cycle, important elements, skills sets, key players and inputs to contract administration
- The post award conference, contract documentation, SOW, Developing the Work Breakdown Structure
- Typical outputs of contract administration, monitoring techniques, performance measurement, identify and controlling risk
- Contract types, and contracts with economic price adjustments
- Maintaining contract schedules, expediting techniques, major causes of changes, contract price changes and evaluating price changes
- Force majeure, liquidated damages, buyer’s rights before performance is due
- Contract terminations, breach of contract and supplier/contractor relationships
- Final acceptance, forms of payment, progress payments
- Claims and disputes, close-out procedures and post contract review meeting.
Upcoming Dates & Locations
|May 21-23, 2019||Minneapolis, MN||Robi Bendorf, CPSM, C.P.M.||Register|