ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
The Emergence Of The Hybrid P2P Era
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Time: 11:00 am Eastern
Sponsored by Zycus
"Enterprises must evolve rapidly to stay competitive in our modern, fast-paced world. This puts a strain on IT and can lead to a chaotic mix of workload-specific hardware platforms and shadow IT that is costly, difficult to manage and high-risk." - Transforming to a Hybrid Infrastructure.
A recent article talked about the emergence of the Hybrid IT model, and how it will "get rid of legacy technology handcuffs."
But what does a hybrid IT model in the P2P world look like and how does it work?
In this webinar, Procurement Insights' Jon Hansen will examine more closely the emergence of intuitive, user-friendly cloud inclusive technologies that are operational within weeks or months as opposed to years, through the collaborative incorporation of "best of breed" process capabilities.
- Identify capacity and performance gaps in their current procurement practice
- Learn how to address these gaps through a hybrid P2P model approach
- Position current procurement practices to achieve organizational objectives
Jon W Hansen, Writer and Speaker at Procurement Insights
Optimizing Business Travel in a Consumer-Driven World
Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by American Express Global Business Travel
In 2016, U.S. business travel spending totaled $424 billion solidifying the notion that face-to-face interaction remains a critical piece of doing business. To this end, companies are challenged to show an ROI for the cost of business travel and travelers are challenged with having a good experience while booking within company travel guidelines. A managed travel program helps companies maximize their travel spend by providing access to the best rates and detailed reporting and analytics, while providing travelers the ability to book travel based on their preferences.
Through this webinar, American Express Global Business Travel will discuss the state of business travel in the US economy, the needs of the modern business traveler, and how a managed travel program can help your company achieve savings and adapt to a more consumer-focused environment.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- Business travel and procurement are related
- Evolving technology and the modern business traveler impact business travel
- A managed travel program can help show ROI for mid-sized companies
- To balance a cost-focused travel program while caring for traveler needs and preferences
- To overcome the challenges of moving to a managed travel program
Christina Woronchak, VP Global Sales and Client Management at American Express Global Business Travel
Bradley Cantwell, Director Global Business Consulting at American Express Global Business Travel
Managing The "Human" Side Of Digital Transformation
Date: Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by Zycus
A few years ago, Box CEO Aaron Levie Tweeted that "Uber is a $3.5 billion lesson in building for how the world 'should' work instead of optimizing for how the world 'does' work."
In many ways, this sums up perfectly the technological aspects of digital transformation. But there is another vital piece that can get lost in the digital transformation equation; the human side. The International Labour Organization's Key Indicators Of The Labour Market (for 2015) report highlighted the fact that there is a "mismatch between skilled people and the number of available jobs that match their competencies and expectations." This apparent skills gap, which grew by as much as 15% at the end of 2016 means that organizations will have to develop existing talent even as they move forward on digital projects. Or to put it another way, to be future-ready, skill levels both within their present workforce as well as through proactive investment in the development of the up and coming generation will be critical for organizations to thrive in a constantly evolving business landscape.
As a procurement professional you must ask yourself the following question; Am I ready for the digital transformation era?
In this webinar, Procurement Insight’s Jon Hansen will provide you with an essential framework to get you and your career digital ready, including how you can best leverage emerging technologies to maintain both your effectiveness and ongoing relevance in the new digital world.
Jon Hansen, Editor & Lead Writer at Procurement Insights
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- Supplier Collaboration: Driving Value, Innovation and Growth
Sponsored by Tradeshift | November 8, 2017
- 6 Key Steps to Help You Get Started with Source-to-Pay
Sponsored by BravoSolution | November 1, 2017
- Why Credit Risk Monitoring Isn’t Enough When It Comes to Mitigating Supplier Risk
Sponsored by LexisNexis | October 18, 2017
- Simply Powerful Purchasing | P2P Best Practices for Generating Business Value
Sponsored by BravoSolution | September 14, 2017
- Customer-Centric Procurement: Correlating Customer Experience to World-Class Performance
Sponsored by Zycus | August 25, 2017
- Why Risk Monitoring Matters: A Practical Guide for Increasing Visibility to Potential Risks
Sponsored by LexisNexis | July 26, 2017
- Evaluating Financial Health of Private Suppliers to Maintain Resilient Operations
Sponsored by RapidRatings | July 19, 2017
- Optimize Procure to Pay by Maturing Your B2B Integration: A Practical Roadmap
Sponsored by OpenText | June 13, 2017
- Fast-Tracking your Organization’s Efforts to Protect your Supply Chain from Risk
Sponsored by riskmethods | May 11, 2017
- Enterprise Success: Strategic Sourcing in the Age of Collaboration
Sponsored by Scout RFP | May 9, 2017
- Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
Hosted by TradeShift. April 19, 2017
- Predictive Resilience: Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
Hosted by RapidRatings | April 13, 2017
- Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
Hosted by MetricStream | March 16, 2017
- Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
Hosted by Scout RFP | February 9, 2017
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
Hosted by riskmethods | November 16, 2016
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
Hosted by riskmethods | November 10, 2016
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
Hosted by Zycus | October 19, 2016