ISM Sponsored Webinars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
New ISM Sponsored Webinars
Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
Sponsored by MetricStream
Corporations decentralize their operations by outsourcing various business processes to third parties. However, this does not indicate that organizations can outsource the ultimate responsibility of risks from third parties.
As the third-party network expands, organizations need to improve visibility over third parties and make systems more agile. Any organization can be victimized by an incident at third parties like breach, non-compliance to Anti-bribery, FCPA, anti-slavery and others. Thus, companies are required to scrutinize their third-party relationships and define mandates for effective governance at each stage of third-party management –selection, maintaining a current business profile for all third parties, risk-based assessments, continuous monitoring, contract management, risk mitigation and termination.
Leading organizations are leveraging technology to build resilient third party management programs. During this webinar experts will provide insights on:
- Challenges to managing third-party risk and compliance
- Strategies to enhance third party management processes for greater transparency
- Making the third party management process proactive
- Using technology to improve the efficacy of third party management programs
Value Chain Group
For more ISM Webinars click the button below.
Previous ISM Sponsored Webinars
- Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
Hosted by Scout RFP. February 9, 2017
- Supplier-Centric Sourcing
Hosted by Zycus. January 31, 2017
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
Hosted by riskmethods. November 16, 2016
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
Hosted by riskmethods. November 10, 2016
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
Hosted by Zycus. October 19, 2016
- What Procurement Organizations Need Most – Flexibility & Agility
Hosted by Tradeshift and Determine. September 28, 2016
- Do you have a 360° View of your Suppliers?
Hosted by MetricStream. September 21, 2016
- Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
Hosted by MetricStream. September 14, 2016
- Global Travel Procurement: Is it Time?
Hosted by ADTRAV. August 31, 2016
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
Hosted by Zycus. August 24, 2016
- Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Hosted by Zycus. July 27, 2016
- The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge
Hosted by POOL4TOOL. June 28, 2016
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
Hosted by MetricStream. June 8, 2016
- Mastering Indirect Procurement- 5 Keys to Success
Hosted by Zycus. May 26, 2016
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) – Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
Hosted by Zycus. April 28, 2016
- Fact or Fiction – You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
Hosted by TradeShift and riskmethods. April 26, 2016
- How to Implement a Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy That Works!
Hosted by riskmethods. March 30, 2016
- Gain Third Party Intelligence for Advanced Third Party Management
Hosted by MetricStream. March 9, 2016
Interested in sponsoring? For information contact:
ISM Sales Department
480/752-6276 or 800/888-6276