ISM Web Seminars
ISM presents numerous web-based seminars throughout the year. Join us to learn about new trends that affect your role in supply management. Participate from any location — all you need is a computer with an Internet connection, speakers and/or headphones. Earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH) for each live web seminar session you attend — And, keep up with the latest developments in supply management.
New ISM Web Seminars
Global Travel Procurement: Is it Time?
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Time: 1:30 pm Eastern
Sponsored by ADTRAV
This session outlines a strategic sourcing process for global travel procurement step-by-step with detailed activities for each of the steps. You will learn, based on your current program, objectives, and corporate culture, what you need to do to advance your program to the next level. Attendees will gain an understanding of the key points of analysis in determining the opportunities available immediately and in the future. Your program will benefit through cost savings, improved efficiencies, and improved traveler satisfaction levels.
During this live webinar, the following will be discussed:
- Building blocks to analyze your companies travel program
- Globally sourcing travel
- Execute a 7 step sourcing process
- Expert Perspectives
Pam McTeer, CTC, CCTE, CPM, GTP
Director, Procurement Global Travel, M&E
Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Time: 11:00 am Eastern
Sponsored by MetricStream
Driven by increased focus from regulatory bodies, volatile consumer demands and managing cost, organizations around the world have growing interest in outsourcing various processes, services, and materials. As the web of third parties increases, and grows across geographies, organizations often find it difficult to not only manage large volume of third parties, but also the associated risk exposure. Recent third party-related incidents like data breaches, counterfeits, non-compliance to FCPA, Anti-bribery, bankruptcy, and many others have caused large financial losses, reputational damage and significant fines to the organizations associated with them.
Often, third parties give indications of trouble, but organizations are unable to identify and gain control over third party risks due to unstructured risk monitoring processes, fragmented information and lack of resources to keep track of third parties.
As the impact of unknown third party risks can be massive, organizations need to adopt definitive strategies and technology to quickly identify third party risk trends and address them with appropriate tactics for risk mitigation.
In this webinar, experts will provide insights on how third-parties and the associated risks can be mitigated with an effective TPRM program and how third party risk information can be tied to enterprise risk and the overall business objectives.
The webinar will help you:
- Recognize the extent of third-party network and risk exposure
- Develop a TPRM program in line with the complexity and nature of third-party relationships
- Understand the relevance of validating third parties with external data sources
- Tie third-party risk management into enterprise risk
- Leverage technology to enable effective and comprehensive TPRM program
Bob Forshay, CPIM, CIRM, CSCP, CSCA, CSCM, CLM
Product Marketing Manager
Do you have a 360° View of your Suppliers?
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Time: 2:30 pm Eastern
Sponsored by POOL4TOOL
Are you recognizing all of your blind spots and risks when it comes to supplier management? Let our all-star panel of supplier-insight solution providers show you how best-in-class companies are managing risk and increasing their sustainability performance in their supply chain. Join ISM and sponsors POOL4TOOL, riskmethods, EcoVadis, and LexisNexis in a webinar addressing the many aspects of supplier risk management. Moderated by Jason Busch of Spend Matters, we will explore how a 360? of your suppliers can reduce risk and prioritize sustainability and compliance. Join us on September 21st for this free webinar!
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- How to reduce risk in your supply base
- How to increase supplier compliance
- What tools are available to monitor and improve sustainability performance among your suppliers
- How an integrated platform can consolidate and display all aspects of supplier risk, sustainability, and compliance
Chief Commercial Officer
General Manager of North America
Director of Market Planning
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
What Procurement Organizations Need Most – Flexibility & Agility
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Time: 11:00 am Eastern
Sponsored by Tradeshift
In today’s highly uncertain, competitive and digital environment, we understand that only businesses that are responsive, adaptable and agile will thrive – but what is the procurement organizations role in enabling this? Is it to stay laser focused on delivering savings and controlling spend or is it much more? Hear directly from former CPO of Cushman & Wakefield, Joanna Martinez on this very topic. Agility comes in many shapes and sizes, from market intel and access to data to customer service and supplier relationships.
Joanna shares her views on why it’s time for procurement to go from the department of cost-cutting to the enabler of agility.
The Learning Objectives for this Event are:
- What agility means in the context of procurement and why it matters
- Why information and collaboration are key to enabling agility
- How disruptive technologies help procurement create value for the business
- Why traditional procurement approaches need to be revisited
Director, Solutions Marketing
VP of Product Marketing
Cushman & Wakefield
Previous ISM Web Seminars
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
Hosted by Zycus. August 24, 2016
- Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Hosted by Zycus. July 27, 2016
- The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge
Hosted by POOL4TOOL. June 28, 2016
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
Hosted by MetricStream. June 8, 2016
- Mastering Indirect Procurement- 5 Keys to Success
Hosted by Zycus. May 26, 2016
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) – Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
Hosted by Zycus. April 28, 2016
- Fact or Fiction – You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
Hosted by TradeShift and riskmethods. April 26, 2016
- How to Implement a Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy That Works!
Hosted by riskmethods. March 30, 2016
- Gain Third Party Intelligence for Advanced Third Party Management
Hosted by MetricStream. March 9, 2016
- The P2P Playbook - Planning for Success
Hosted by Zycus. January 27, 2016
- Achieving Third Party Compliance with stronger Anti-Corruption program
Hosted by MetricStream. December 2, 2015
- New and Improved Technology: The Key to Next Level Procurement Performance
Hosted by Zycus. November 19, 2015
- eProcurement: Why Purchase-to-Pay Systems Are Hot
Hosted by Verian. On Demand Download
- What Your P2P Vital Signs Are Telling You
Hoseted by Zycus. September 29, 2015
- Leveraging Supplier Management Best Practices to Mitigate Risks
Hosted by MetricStream. September 22, 2015
Interested in sponsoring? For information contact:
ISM Sales Department
480/752-6276 or 800/888-6276