Rails, Roads, Water and Air: Logistics, Inventory and Distribution
Thursday, April 22, 2010
As a supply management professional, you work diligently to acquire the best value in products and services for your organization. Critical elements of the total cost include the components of rail, road, air and water — from mother earth through the supply chain to the final customer (and often back to mother earth). This satellite seminar will provide the supply management professional with insight into logistics, inventory control and distribution policies and practices.
Who should attend?
This satellite seminar is geared for Supply professionals seeking broader exposure to logistics, transportation, inventory, warehousing, and the role of these components in the supply chain. It will also be of interest to those seeking a better understanding of global and domestic supply chains.
Program Handbook (Please note: large files may take a few extra seconds to load.)
- Program Handbook Section 1 (Word - 637 KB)
- Program Handbook Section 2 (PPTX slides - 7000 KB)
- Program Handbook Section 3 (Word - 395 KB)
- Program Handbook Section 4 (Word - 2000 KB)
- Program Handbook & Slides in one download (PDF - 2000 KB)