ISM ServicesISM Services creates substantial and sustainable improvements in value by delivering high quality, tailored procurement and supply chain solutions for our client’s business needs.
- ISM Mastery Model Survey – This tool identifies the competency profile of selected job roles, providing a foundation to develop organizational training.
- ISM Mastery Model Organizational Assessment – This baseline organizational review assesses opportunity and shows ROI. It includes recommendations based on both strengths and areas for improvement, including addressable spend opportunities.
- The Supplier Risk Index (SRI) allows you to assess risk within your supply chain to keep your business running smoothly.
- Return on Supply Management Assets (ROSMA) – This self-assessment survey benchmarks an organization’s current performance levels with financial metrics
- Benchmarking – In partnership with CAPS Research, ISM services provides benchmark data against best practices in procurement and supply chain management
ISM Services provides education to close knowledge gaps and solve complex supply management challenges.
- Onsite Training and Development Programs – Interactive in format, these programs incorporate learning through techniques that can be immediately applied to the workforce
- E-Learning – More than 100 online courses allow professionals to learn at their own pace and prepare for onsite training programs
- Desk Top Learning – Webinars provide education for organizations who are widely dispersed throughout
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification – Courses are provided to help you review for the leading certification in procurement and supply chain
- Organizational Performance Transformation – These client specific tools align supply management with organizational objects, create a 3-5 year strategic plan, establish best practices in corporate ethics and sustainability and plan for risk mitigation
- Key Category Sourcing Strategies – These tools and techniques establish organizational processes, improve effectiveness, reduce cost and increase value
- Procure-to-Pay Performance Improvement- These target policies and procedures increase profitability, and drive success within the organization
- S&OP Excellence – This sales and operations planning will increase the ability to make more effective business decision
- Corporate Certification Program – This program recommends clients use industry best practices, as found by CAPS Research
Contact us email@example.com