ISM assists organizations with diagnostic tools and services to enable focused effort that will drive results.
- ISM Mastery Model™ Survey – Our web-based competency assessment identifies areas for focused training for individuals and teams alike. Organizations utilize the results of the survey to support role definition, develop career advancement plans and create a roadmap for learning to support skill growth.
- ISM Mastery Model™ This baseline organizational review assesses improvement opportunities and sets targets for supply management value creation and ROI. Our experienced practitioners recommend areas for improvement, prioritize the opportunities and develop a detailed plan for execution.
- Benchmarking & Surveys – In partnership with CAPS Research, we provide benchmark data against best practices in procurement and supply chain management. ISM Research & Analytics can also provide access to thousands of companies to run custom surveys on topics such as, supplier development best practices, supplier relationship management and procurement metrics in use.
- Supplier Risk Index – provides an assessment of risk within a company supply base to avoid and/or mitigate serious threats. SRI enables focused efforts with suppliers to bring down the overall risk of the supply chain.
- Return on Supply Management Assets (ROSMA) – survey benchmarks your organization’s current performance with proven financial metrics, making it easier to set goals for increasing overall worth.
You can also call us at 480-752-6276