CPSM® & CPSD™Exam Registration
ISM makes attaining Mastery Model excellence simple and easy. Register for your CPSM® and CPSD™ certification today and let us help you take the next step in your career.
The cost per exam is $199 USD member or $329 USD nonmember. Nonmembers will receive free ISM Direct Membership with the purchase of their exam. Upon registering, you will receive an email confirmation along with scheduling information. You will be able to schedule your exam within 24 hours of registration.
CPSM® Exam General Information
The required exams for a Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) certification are listed below. Exams may be taken in any order and exam registrations are valid for one year. Let us help you get ahead in your career.
- Exam 1: Foundation of Supply Management contains 165 questions, 150 of which are scored with 165 minutes (2 hours and 45 minutes) allowed.
- Exam 2: Effective Supply Management contains 165 questions, 150 of which are scored with 165 minutes (2 hours and 45 minutes) allowed.
- Exam 3: Leadership in Supply Management contains 180 questions, 165 of which are scored with 180 minutes (3 hours) allowed.
CPSD™ Exam General Information
Two exams are required to achieve a Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) certification. Your exam registrations are valid for one year. Register for to take the CPSD™ exams today.
- Exam 1: Foundation of Supply Management contains 165 questions, all questions are scored with 165 minutes (2 hours, 45 minutes) allowed. Please note, this exam is waived if you hold a current CPSM® or C.P.M. designation.
- Exam 2: Essentials in Supplier Diversity contains 120 questions, all questions are scored with 120 minutes (2 hours) allowed.
Please note, ISM requires that you wait 30 days before re-testing an exam you did not pass. The price to retake an exam is the same as the initial registration fee.
Exams are administered at Pearson VUE, a worldwide testing solutions provider. Once you’ve registered to take your exams with ISM, schedule your exam by clicking on the button below.Schedule
Reschedules and cancellations must be completed 24-hours prior to avoid forfeiting your exam fees. Pearson VUE will charge a fee for any appointment that is cancelled or rescheduled 48-hours prior to the scheduled testing time. This fee is paid directly to Pearson VUE.