The Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) exams are listed below and may be taken in any order.
The CPSM Exam content is changing. Current English CPSM exams are available through February 28, 2019 for those in the process of completing their certification. Updated English CPSM exams will be available for candidates in September of 2018. Complete your exams now to avoid the transition period. Need advice on how to finish your CPSM before the update? Contact ISM Member Services at 480 752 6276 ext. 8.
Non-English CPSM exams are available in Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Spanish. Exam registrations for non-English exams are valid for six months.
ISM makes attaining Mastery Model excellence simple and easy. Register for your CPSM® and CPSD™ certification today and let us help you take the next step in your career.
The cost per exam is $229 USD member or $379 USD nonmember. Nonmembers will receive free ISM Direct Membership with the purchase of their exam. Upon registering, you will receive an email confirmation along with scheduling information. You will be able to schedule your exam within 24 hours of registration.
- Exam 1: Foundation of Supply Management contains 165 questions, 150 of which are scored with 165 minutes (2 hours and 45 minutes) allowed.
- Exam 2: Effective Supply Management contains 165 questions, 150 of which are scored with 165 minutes (2 hours and 45 minutes) allowed.
- Exam 3: Leadership in Supply Management contains 180 questions, 165 of which are scored with 180 minutes (3 hours) allowed.
CPSM Exam Information
ISM’s Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®)
CPSM® Exam Specification
Exam specifications for the CPSM®
Two exams are required to achieve a Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) certification. Your exam registrations are valid for one year. Register for to take the CPSD™ exams today.
- Exam 1: Foundation of Supply Management contains 165 questions, all questions are scored with 165 minutes (2 hours, 45 minutes) allowed. Please note, this exam is waived if you hold a current CPSM® or C.P.M. designation.
- Exam 2: Essentials in Supplier Diversity contains 120 questions, all questions are scored with 120 minutes (2 hours) allowed.
CPSD™ Exam Information
ISM’s Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity® (CPSD™)
CPSD™ Exam Specification
Exam specifications for the CPSD™
*Please note, ISM requires that you wait 30 days before re-testing an exam you did not pass. The price to retake an exam is the same as the initial registration fee.
Exams are administered at Pearson VUE, a worldwide testing solutions provider. Once you’ve registered to take your exams with ISM, schedule your exam by clicking on the button below.
Reschedules and cancellations must be completed 24-hours prior to avoid forfeiting your exam fees. Pearson VUE will charge a fee for any appointment that is cancelled or rescheduled 48-hours prior to the scheduled testing time. This fee is paid directly to Pearson VUE.