Improve Your Résumé & Job Search Results!
ISM Résumé Service
ISM is pleased to offer its members support in writing résumés and searching for a job. Partnering with CAREER-Magic.com, we are now able to offer ISM Web site visitors a number of high-value job search services.
Free Résumé Critiques by a Career Expert: Is your résumé doing its job in today's highly competitive employment market? If you are not getting the results you deserve, or if you would like some information on how to turn a "typical" résumé into a powerful career marketing document, let Tracy Laswell, JCTC, CPRW, ISM's Career Expert, review your résumé and provide customized recommendations (one free critique per customer).
To obtain your free one-time résumé review:
- Email your résumé to Tracy Laswell. Attach your resume in Word, PDF, or text format.
- Please use ISM RESUME REVIEW as your e-mail subject line for priority attention.
- Please provide the following information:
- Your current career goal (job title and other relevant information)
- How long you have been using your current résumé
- How many interviews you have earned using this résumé
- Your thoughts on why the résumé isn't producing better results
- Within 2-3 business days, you will receive a written critique providing feedback on:
- Visual appeal
- Overall strength of presentation
The one-time review is provided free and without obligation. If résumé services are recommended, you will also receive a price quote for this work. Please note, we can only provide critiques for individuals seeking work with U.S. companies, as overseas resume customs vary.
CAREER-Magic.com provides broad support for your job search, including résumé writing services, cover letters, LinkedIn Tuneups, and focused job search coaching in such areas as job search productivity, networking techniques, interview preparation, and salary negotiation strategies. Details on services: http://career-magic.com/services/
Tracy Laswell of CAREER-Magic.com is an accredited, award-winning résumé writer with more than 19 years' experience working with professionals and executives. Ms. Laswell has earned numerous professional credentials including the Certified Professional Résumé Writer designation. Tracy Laswell is the author of The Essential Job Search Companion: A Get-To-Workbook, and a featured contributor to several recent résumé and cover letter books published by JIST and McGraw-Hill. For additional information about Ms. Laswell's qualifications click here: http://career-magic.com/home/about-careermagic/.
Career Articles: CAREER-Magic.com also provides a wealth of free career help articles and links which you can access by visiting http://career-magic.com/blog/.